We like to keep things simple for our customers, and have developed a process for a smooth transition to solar energy.
Depending on the condition of your roof and electrical meter/switchboards, upgrades or repairs may be needed prior to installation.
In this case, we have a team of trusted consultants who we can arrange to get the job done quickly and without fuss.
Works requiring additional expenses will always be raised with you prior to starting.
Solahart’s rigorous research, testing and product development process ensures the best solar products are launched to market.
Our stage / gate system evaluates the product in detail and ensures that risks are mitigated. This process often includes:
– Detailed review of certifications and test reports to ensure compliance with Solahart Quality systems and Australian requirements
– Assessment and regular auditing of manufacturing processes
– Control of material and component selection
– Development of Solahart drawings and specifications for every product
– Detailed auditing and storage of each panel’s electrical test results enables panel level traceability to the original performance of the panel
– Product functionality testing
– Installation procedure and “form, fit and function” testing
– Incoming inspection and quality testing
– Extended Life test units installed in real homes for all product categories around Australia to validate installation, functionality and lifetime performance as well to highlight issues before they affect consumers
All panel voltages and in-system operational parameters can be tested remotely, meaning you receive 24/7 remote system monitoring.
Our smart solar technology system operates with no mechanical parts, meaning it’s very rare you’ll get failures.
In the rare case of a failure, the components will send us an alert and we can fix it remotely.
Solahart has an R&D centre, NATA accredited laboratory, and testing facilities for PV, Solar Hot Water, Batteries, Electric Vehicle Chargers, Electronics and smart products.
All our products are certified, tested and approved under Australian standards.
Our expanding ecosystem of renewable energy products and services helps us to deliver greater value for customers, using:
– High performance, high yield, advanced cell technology
– Stylish, contemporary designs exclusively with Solahart Sydney Commercial
Solahart has been the leading brand in Australia for solar for decades because of our quality, integrity and the value we offer to customers.
We have a five year workmanship warranty on our solar panels.
Our product development process gives commercial customers confi-dence that Solahart understands their products and as a result can offer security through our Solahart warranties and technical support.
Our smart technology allows us to monitor solar systems and solar panels remotely.
Solahart can test all the panel voltages and in-system operational parameters remotely, meaning you receive 24/7 remote system monitoring.